It’s windy out there. And cold. Cold and windy.
So, when does it get warmer? Not tomorrow, according to the National Weather Service, but maybe Sunday, when the mercury should hit 57 degrees. Time for a picnic at your local park?
Here’s what else you might want to know for this weekend:
- New band The Mayors of Marble Falls has its inaugural show tonight on U Street.
- ALERT: You’ll be able to pet a husky at The Shay this weekend.
- Speaking of The Shay, Steven Alan is hosting a grand opening party with drinks, food and music.
- There will be a sidewalk sale in front of Meeps (2104 18th St. NW) in Adams Morgan on Saturday.
- U Street has a new tiki bar and a new barbecue restaurant.
- Barrel House Liquors is boarded up. Here’s why.
- Natalie Portman is in town shooting a new film.
- Kolaches at American Ice Co. AND Union Market tomorrow.
- Track work continues on all six Metro train lines.
- In case you want to hoof it over to H Street, the D.C. Streetcar launches this weekend. And it has its own drinking game.