Unfortunately, the weather won’t be so happy Saturday or Sunday, according to the National Weather Service. Expect scattered rain, clouds and chilly temperatures.
Here’s what else you might want to know for Saturday and Sunday:
- Girl Scout cookies! Here’s where to find ’em.
- You can help raise money for the senior class at Bell Multicultural High School in Columbia Heights.
- There’s an Ace Hardware in Adams Morgan now.
- Metrorail gates will only take SmarTrip cards and will no longer accept paper farecards starting this Sunday. Red Line trains will operate every 12-24 minutes this weekend.
- Headed to Ben’s Chili Bowl? You might want to figure out how to eat a half smoke first.
- Breakin’ Even Fest takes place at Songbyrd. Click here to see the lineup and schedule.
- Bread Bite Bakery is open on U Street. Check it out here.
- Watch out for the “aggressive” hawk in West End.
- The fourth annual Whiskey Walk is this weekend.
- Yoga Heights in Park View is planning to give free classes to locals who help spruce up the neighborhood Saturday morning. Here’s how to participate.