Now that warm weather is here, it’s time to get out there and enjoy it.
In fact, you’ll have an opportunity to do just that this weekend. According to the National Weather Service, tomorrow will be warm enough to enjoy outdoor activities without bundling up.
Here’s what else you might want to know for Saturday and Sunday:
- Duffy’s (2106 Vermont Ave. NW) tapped its first green beer keg Thursday and will pour the clover-colored brew every day until St. Patrick’s Day.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon will make getting around town tomorrow morning a headache. Expect road closures in Adams Morgan, Columbia Heights, downtown and elsewhere.
- Songbyrd Record Cafe (2477-2475 18th St. NW) will host a tribute to former Beatles producer George Martin. The famed producer died on Wednesday at the age of 90.
- A new restaurant with a rooftop beer garden just opened near U Street.
- West End Cinema (2301 M St. NW) will close for renovations, then reopen in April with new screens and leather seats.
- Want to help “Dump Trump?” You’ll be able to tomorrow morning near Thomas Circle.
- Volunteers will meet at the Shaw Dog Park (1673 11th St. NW) at 9 a.m. tomorrow to weed, pick up trash and otherwise beautify the park.
- The Gay Men’s Choir will take on country music during a Saturday night hootenanny with clogging, drag queens and the return of the DC Cowboys Dance Company.
Have a great weekend!