Oh yes. It’s that time again. It’s the weekend. What’s on your agenda?
Whatever you do, you should probably go outside. The National Weather Service predicts a sunny Saturday and Easter Sunday with highs in the 60s both days.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- Legendary U Street jazz club Bohemian Caverns is closing. Here’s how to own a piece before it disappears.
- Employees at Miss Pixie’s (1626 14th St. NW) will hide eggs throughout the store Saturday and Sunday. “Maybe you’ll get a candy goody or maybe you’ll hit the jackpot and win $100 gift certificate to Miss Pixie’s,” reads an email from the store.
- San Francisco-based Philz Coffee holds its grand opening celebration Saturday morning. The coffee shop is located at 1827 Adams Mill Rd. NW.
- The Columbia Heights Community Easter Egg Hunt and Party is Saturday. During the hunt, kids young and old will search for more than 3,000 Easter eggs. The celebration will also include music, free food a raffle and games.
- The 11th annual Easter Egg Hunt at Stead Park will take place in the park (1625 P St. NW) Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Another Easter egg hunt, Eggstravaganza 2016, will have kids scrounging for eggs in Adams Morgan Sunday.
- Dacha in Shaw will launch brunch service this weekend.
- Pasta Mia, the beloved pasta restaurant that arrived in Adams Morgan in 1991, will close its doors Saturday. We first learned about the closure about two weeks ago.