What happened to spring, anyway? It’s unseasonably cold and windy out there.
And it’s going to get worse before it gets better, says the National Weather Service. The NWS predicts a frigid, windy and possibly snowy Saturday followed by a crisp (but sunny!) Sunday.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- Calling all flabby fellas: a “dad bod pageant” is scheduled to take place in Columbia Heights Saturday night.
- Need to pack on the pounds before the pageant? Taste of Dupont Circle is also Saturday.
- There’s a free art show at the Corinto Gallery in Adams Morgan on Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Commodore is now open in Logan Circle. “county fair poutine,” anyone?
- This is the last weekend to bid and donate at Garrison Elementary’s online auction.
- The Budweiser Clydesdales are slated to trot over to Stoney’s in Logan Circle on Saturday.
- The D.C. Chocolate Festival is Saturday.
- There’s an all-ages puppet show at St. Stephen’s on Saturday.
Have a good one!