What’s up, weekend? Apparently rain, that’s what.
The National Weather Service predicts a cool, wet weekend ahead. Hope you didn’t make too many outdoor plans!
Here’s what else to expect this weekend:
- International Jazz Day visits Dupont Circle Saturday. Here’s who’s playing.
- A dragon will parade up 14th Street Sunday.
- Celebrate the newly reopened Dr. Clock’s Nowhere Bar with a bunch of weirdo Disco, New Wave and Techno records Saturday night.
- You’ll be able to drink some margaritas near Dupont Circle Saturday.
- Neighbors and representatives from local businesses will meet in Lamont Park Saturday for a day of fun, food and entertainment.
- Dupont Underground’s first exhibit is open, but good luck getting tickets.
- It’s Gay Day at the National Zoo Sunday.
- The Red Line will suck. Here’s why.
- The Watha T. Daniel/Shaw Neighborhood Library will host a book sale Saturday.
- The White House Correspondents Dinner is at the Hinckley Hilton (1919 Connecticut Ave. NW) this weekend. Expect celebrities in your neighborhood.
- BloomBars will host a craft fair planned to have “a wonderful mix of artists and creators with products raging from pottery to jewelry, and from kids accessories to bags and wallets.”
Have a good one!