Where D.C. Cyclists Can Get Freebies This Friday
Bicycle commuters are slated to get complimentary snacks, T-shirts and cycling advice in several places around the District this week.
The annual “Bike to Work Day” is set to return with some pit stops in the Borderstan coverage area Friday.
The spots include:
- Unity Park in Adams Morgan (between Columbia Road, Champlain and Euclid streets NW) from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Farragut Square (at Connecticut Avenue and K Street NW) from 7 to 9 a.m.
- L and 19th streets NW from 7 to 9 a.m.
- National Geographic Society (1600 M St. NW) from 7 to 9:30 a.m.
- Columbia Heights Plaza (at the intersection of Park Road, Kenyon and 14th streets NW) from 4 to 7 p.m.
Other pit stops in the area are on this map.
To get the free T-shirt, cyclists must register online.