58°Clear

Adams Morgan Row House Catches Fire

by Tim Regan July 3, 2016 at 10:00 pm 0

A row house in Adams Morgan caught fire earlier this evening, according to D.C. Fire and EMS.

The fire broke out inside a three-story home on the 1800 block of Calvert St. NW, authorities said. The fire was so large that some locals reported seeing smoke and flames from blocks away.

“Update Calvert St. Aggressive interior firefighting knocked down heavy fire,” a later tweet read. “Exposing hidden fire. No injuries ATT”

Authorities did not say how the fire started.

Image and videos via Twitter / D.C. Fire and EMS

Leave a Comment

* Required fields

×

Subscribe to our mailing list