Logan Circle is set to celebrate dogs and local businesses as part of an annual sidewalk sale and festival this weekend.
If you head out to MidCity Dog Days, you might want to have an umbrella Saturday to fend off a possible shower or storm. The temperature is set to hit the low 90s that day, according to the National Weather Service. On Sunday, no rain is in the forecast, with the temperature expected to rise to the upper 80s.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- Buredo has brought burrito-sized sushi to Dupont Circle.
- Yamas Mediterranean Grill in Adams Morgan is no more.
- The District’s last Ping Pong Dim Sum in Chinatown has departed.
- Dickson Wine Bar in the U Street corridor has closed for “repairs.”
- A Subway on U Street has shut down.
- Free yoga is coming to the Dupont Circle park Saturday.
- Woofstock is bringing dogs, beer, food trucks and live music to the D.C. Pavilion near Union Market Saturday.
- Craft Beer Cellar is celebrating its grand opening on the H Street corridor with giveaways Saturday.
- Slipstream in Logan Circle is marking Bolivia’s independence with wine and music from the country Saturday.
- Bar Dupont is having the “ultimate Crab Fest” Saturday.
- The OutWrite Book Festival celebrating LGBTQ writers and artists is going on at the Frank D. Reeves Municipal Center Saturday and Sunday.
- The D.C. transgender community is throwing a pool party at Banneker Pool Sunday.
Photo via Facebook/MidCity Dog Days