So, it’s officially fall. Time for Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Ales? (In this reporter’s opinion, no. Never. It’s never time for that.)
Though we’ve had summery weather all week (today included), it might actually feel like fall this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday will see highs in the 70s and lows in the high 50s, according to the National Weather Service.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- The National Book Festival is Saturday.
- Art All Night will enliven seven D.C. neighborhoods Saturday night until early Sunday morning.
- You have until Tuesday to buy a blended drink at Dupont’s Smoothie King. Why? It’s closing.
- If you see a sword, it might be stolen from a statue.
- H Street’s Ten 01 is now Ben’s Upstairs.
- Adams Morgan has a late night cookie shop.
- Freddy’s back, baby!
Have a good one!