The opportunity to peek inside a chateau-style mansion in Dupont Circle and visit other homes in the neighborhood is coming this weekend.
The 49th annual Dupont Circle House Tour is happening Sunday. Tickets are available online for $40, which includes a “lavish afternoon tea.”
The sun should be out in full force Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures in the mid 60s to lower 70s, according to the National Weather Service.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- Different Pizza has opened in Adams Morgan.
- A black artist’s “We Love You” photography exhibit with portraits of African American men and boys is at Union Market until Sunday. The photographer, Bryon Summers, is having free portrait sessions for the project at the market’s Dock5 Saturday.
- Mobile food purveyors are converging in NoMa for the DMV Food Truck Association’s Curbside Cookoff Saturday.
- Glen’s Garden Market in Dupont Circle is having a “Dogtoberfest” with canines, beer, German food and costumes Saturday.
- Colony Club in Park View is throwing a “Patio Party” with beer specials, food trucks, ping pong and “party vibes” Saturday.
- The Wunder Garten beer garden in NoMa is celebrating breakfast food with “BreakFEST” Sunday.
- An annual block party for members of the Foggy Bottom, West End and George Washington University communities is returning to the college’s campus Sunday.