Two days of sunshine, along with an extra hour of sleep, are coming this weekend.
Clears skies are expected to prevail Saturday and Sunday, with high temperatures in the lower to mid 60s, according to the National Weather Service.
Daylight saving time also will end at 2 a.m. Sunday. Don’t forget to set your clocks back an hour.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- Downtown eatery Juice Joint Cafe is no longer serving customers, at least for now.
- Fat Pete’s BBQ is now open downtown.
- Dangerously Delicious Pies has popped up in Union Market.
- Locals are having a community cleanup in Park View Saturday.
- Bowls of chili from local restaurants are up for tasting in Bloomingdale Saturday.
- The Washington Hilton in Dupont Circle is letting dogs swim in its heated pool Saturday.
- Bicycle riders in tweed outfits are cruising around D.C. Sunday