Any plans for the (long) weekend?
At Borderstan, we have Friday off for Veterans Day. We hope you don’t have to work, either.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be sunny, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures are expected to rise to the lower 60s Friday, around 50 Saturday and upper 50s Sunday.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- Decades, a dance spot centered around “retro” music from the 2000s, 1990s and 1980s, is now open in Dupont Circle.
- Exiles on the U Street corridor is hosting beer pong games to raise money for wounded veterans Saturday.
- IcyCode in Dupont Circle is giving out free samples of its Thai-style ice cream rolls Saturday.
- El Tamarindo in Adams Morgan is throwing a celebration centered around pupusas Sunday.
- Glen’s Garden Market is having a “Chicken Crawl” 5K that is beginning and ending at its Dupont Circle location Sunday.