Thousands of people wearing red suits, elf getups and reindeer costumes are expected pack more than a dozen Dupont Circle bars during a holiday-themed pub crawl this weekend.
This year’s “Santa Crawl” takes place Saturday, Dec. 10., from 2-10 p.m.
“Participants are encouraged to dress in whatever best expresses the holiday season, whether it be a full-body candy-cane suit, a snuggly turtleneck, or tinsel-streaked hot pants,” organizers wrote on the bar crawl’s website.
Tickets cost $30-40 and get attendees a “refillable signature Santa mug,” drink specials and entry into a raffle.
The following bars are signed up to participate in the pub crawl:
- Blackfinn Ameripub (1620 I St. NW)
- The Front Page (1333 New Hampshire Ave. NW)
- Public Bar (1214 18th St. NW)
- Rumors (1900 M St. NW)
- Irish Whiskey (1207 19th St. NW)
- Ozio (1813 M St. NW)
- 1831 Bar and Lounge (1831 M St. NW)
- The Bottom Line (1716 I St. NW)
- The Madhatter (1319 Connecticut Ave. NW)
- Cafe Citron (1343 Connecticut Ave. NW)
- Eden (1716 I St. NW)
- Recessions (1823 L St. NW)
- Kabin Lounge (1337 Connecticut Ave. NW)
Santa Crawl photo via Project DC Events