Cold weather that is moving across the country will stick around in D.C. for Saturday and Sunday.
Daytime temperatures only are expected to reach the upper 30s, with lows in the upper 20s Saturday and upper 30s Sunday, according to the National Weather Service. Although Saturday will be dry, rain likely will fall Sunday night.
Here’s what else you need to know to make the most of your weekend:
- Duffy’s Irish Pub has started selling its hot sauce.
- Home goods store Salt & Sundry has moved into its new location on 14th Street NW.
- Dupont Circle bar Some Place Else appears to have shut down.
- The Columbia Heights Farmers Market is shutting down for the winter after Saturday.
- The Mount Vernon Triangle CID is hosting its annual Santa Celebration Saturday.
- Logan Hardware’s DC Makers Holiday Market is popping up again Saturday and Sunday.
- The Santa Crawl bar crawl is hitting Dupont Circle Saturday.
- The Town Tavern is holding an “ugly sweater party” Saturday.
- Adams Morgan’s The Black Squirrel is bringing holiday cheer with Christmas cookies and beer Saturday.