From Amy Melrose at Free in DC
Tuesday, May 25 & Wednesday, May 26
It’s Amy from Free in DC… happy to be back on the newly revamped Borderstan site! There are a few free events today and tomorrow in Borderstan. Tonight, you can head over to the Farewell Happy Hour at Marvin for Finnish Artist Jani Leinonen from 6 to 8 pm or Free Talk about Holistic Nutrition at Smith Farm from 6:30 to 8 pm. On Wednesday, there is an Art Opening at Biagio Chocolate from 6 to 8pm. If you want to see an outlined map of Borderstan, click here!
From Amy Melrose, Free in DC
Thursday, May 6 – Thursday, May 13
It’s Amy from Free in DC happy to be back with you here at Borderstan with some higlights from my site!
- Tonight, there are two Pay-What-You Can Performances to choose from in Borderstan! Mikveh at the DCJCC Theater J at 7:30pm tonight or Constellation Theatre’s The Ramayana at Source at 8:00pm, also on Friday night.
- Transformer Gallery is hosting a Sustainability Lab with free events now through Saturday.
- You can enjoy a Free Wine & Chocolate Tasting at Biagio on 18th St on Saturday from 3:00pm – 6:00pm.
- At the edge of Borderstan, this Friday is the “First Friday in Dupont” Galleries stay open from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, Hillyer stays open til 9:00pm.
- This Saturday, May 8, EU Embassies throughout the city open their doors to the public as part of the Shortcut to Europe from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- Next week in Borderstan, The Middle East Festival begins at Theater J with the Voice of the Woman as the focus.
- On Thrusday night, May 13, Greater Goods hosts a free talk about energy efficiency. Hope you get to enjoy some of these free and low cost events in the area. If you want to see an outlined map of Borderstan, click here!