Incident 1: Robbery with a Gun, 1900-block of S Street NW
- Date, Time & Location: Thursday, November 27, at 1:30 a.m., on the 1900-block of S Street NW.
- Details: Complainant reports he was walking in the block when the suspect approached him from the rear, pointed a silver colored gun at him and demanded his property. Suspect fled on foot. Police believe there may be a connection between this crime and the street robbery that occured about 75 minutes earlier at 1617 15th Street in Borderstan.
- Lookout: Lookout for a black male, 19 years of age, 6’0″, medium complexion, wearing a blue-white skull cap, dark coat, carrying a silver gun.
Incident 2: Assault with Intent to Rob, 1800-block of R Street NW
- Date, Time & Location: Saturday, November 22, at 11 p.m., on the 1800-block of R Street NW.
- Details: Complainant reports he was walking in the block when he was approached by two suspects and was punched. The suspects fled on foot, eastbound on R Street.
- Lookout: Lookout is for two black males, 15- to 17-years old, 5’11”, 165 to 170 pounds wearing black coats.
Incident 3: Robbery Force & Violence, 1800-block of T Street NW
- Date, Time & Location: Saturday, November 22, at 10:40 p.m., at 1800-block of T Street NW.
- Details: Case closed with arrest of three suspects. The complainant reports he was walking in the block and was approached from behind by three suspects. All three suspects knocked the complainant to the ground and started punching him. The suspects fled on foot and were apprehended by Officer Mike Smith, PSA 208. The complainant was treated at George Washington Hospital for his injuries.
- Three Arrested: Arrested were one adult and two juveniles. The adult is identified as Joshua Fortson, Black Male, DOB: 7/24/89. His address of record is 1119 Stevens Road SE. The two juveniles arrested are 15- and 17-years old and live in the vicinity of the arrested adult suspect; their names cannot be released because they are juveniles.
Incident 4: Robbery Force & Violence, 1700-block of Swann Street NW
- Date, Time & Location: Tuesday, November 11, at 6 p.m., 1700-block of Swann Street NW.
- Details: Complainant reports while walking in the block a group of six males jumped him from behind and began punching him. The complainant sustained a laceration to his forehead and was treated at George Washington University Hospital.
- Lookout: A general lookout was provided for six black males in their late teens to early ’20s.
Incident 5: Assault with Intent to Rob, 18th & New Hampshire NW
- Date, Time & Location: Monday, November 10, at 12:10 a.m., at 18th Street and New Hampshire Avenue NW.
- Details: Female complainant reports she was walking in the block when two suspects approached her from behind and pushed her to the ground. The suspects attempted to grab the complainant’s bag, but fled before taking possession of it. The suspects fled on foot northbound on 18th Street.
- Lookout: Lookout is for two black males, 15- to 16-years old, 5’7″ to 5’8″, 140 pounds, wearing blue jeans and dark coats.
Arrest Made in Theft from Auto
PSA 208 officers made an arrest in a Theft from Auto case on November 27 in the 1600-block of O Street NW. The suspect is identified as Reginald Teneyck, 52-years old, no fixed address.
A mid-week PSA 208 crime update.
- Tuesday, September 2: Bank Robbery: Adams National Bank at 1604 17th Street NW. Suspect was last seen operating a dark blue SUV with a partial Virginia tag of VAH435. Adams National Bank on 17th Street (between Q and Corcoran) was robbed by a lone female armed with a silver handgun. Stolen Was $9,000. Based on her physical description, she does not appear to be the same suspect in a robbery at the same branch of the bank in April.
- Monday, September 1 at 5:28 p.m.: Robbery (Force & Violence): 1712 New Hampshire Ave. NW. Look out for B/M, mid 30’s, 6’0″, 180lbs, dark complexion, wearing dark pants, dark baseball cap last seen fleeing eastbound on S St. NW. Case Open. Information? Call MPD and refer to CCN: 124-081, 2D PSA 208. The complainant reports that while walking an unknown male approached him from behind and struck him in the head and stated, “Give me your money or I’ll kill you!” Complainant complied. Taken from complainant was a black leather wallet, cellular phone, i-pod and various personal items. No injuries reported.
- Tuesday, September 2 at 10:20 p.m.: Robbery with Gun at 19th & S Streets NW. Look out for a B/M, in his 20s, 5’6″ to 5’7,” medium build, short black hair, wearing a light-blue shirt, armed with a black handgun, last seen running eastbound in the 1800 block of S Street NW. Case Open. Information? Call MPD and refer to CCN: 124-664, 2D PSA 208. Complainant reports that the suspect approached her from the front displayed a hand gun and pointed it at her. The suspect told her to be quiet then knocked her to the ground causing her to hit her head. The complainant sustained a contusion to the head. The suspect then fired one shot in the air, grabbed her bag and fled the scene. Stolen was a tote bag, wallet, $40, assorted cards and a DC driver’s license. The complainant was transported to George Washington University Hospital by MPDC.