You’re never too old for Tower Hour…
Judy’s Bar & Restaurant (2212 14th Street NW) is hosting its second Tecate Tower Hour Friday, March 1.
Here’s what you do:
- Grab three friends (teams of four can compete)
- Drink Tecate
- Build an awesome tower (note: not the tallest, just the most innovative) with your empty cans
- Win a free dinner
For more information, visit the Facebook event page. The competition starts at 9 pm sharp!
Judy Restaurant El Salvadorian & Mexican Food (2012 14th Street NW) is hosting its first-ever Tecate Tower Hour this Saturday at 6:30 pm. Here’s how it works:
- Teams of up to four will work together to drink $4 cans of Tacate and make the “coolest,” or more unique, tower out of the empty cans.
- Each team will have one hour to complete the architectural challenge.
- The owners of the restaurant will judge the best team.
Judy Restaurant provides the neighborhood with genuine and affordable Latin American flavors, including traditional tamales, quesadillas, pupusas and other dishes that evoke authentic flavors.
For more information on the event, call 202-265-2519 or visit the restaurant’s Yelp page.