The Washington Post has a two-part story on the August 2006 murder of Robert Wone at 1509 Swann Street NW. You can even listen to the 911 call to police on the night of Wone’s murder.
Sunday’s article is “The Robert Wone Stabbing: Anatomy of a Murder Case; Authorities Think Housemates Killed the Lawyer in a Dupont Circle Home, but Proof Is Elusive.”
Earlier Borderstan postings:
- Web Site Devoted to Robert Wone Murder; $25K Reward
- Robert Wone Murder: Judge Puts Civil Case on Hold
- 2006 Swann St. Murder: 3 People Indicted
- WaPo: Update on 2006 Swann Street Murder (w/ Affidavit)
- Arrest Made in Connection with 2006 Swann Street Murder
You can read an affidavit in the case (PDF) that was filed in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia on Oct. 27, 2008, when Dylan Ward was arrested for obstruction of justice. There is some incredible and horrifying information in the document; if you have been following this case and want to learn more, be sure to read the affidavit.